- Material non-disclosure – Whether good arguable case – Arbitration – Stay of proceedings – Whether injunction should be discharged or continued pending hearing of arbitration – GTE Reinsurance Co. Ltd. v. Belvedere Underwriting Agents Ltd . Civ. Jur. 1997 No. 403, 6 March 1998.
- Jurisdiction – Bermuda – injunction issued in connection with the registration of a foreign judgment under the Judgments (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act 1958 – whether a substantive cause of action in existence – ‘The Siskina’ applied – Berliner Bank A.G. v. John Karageorgis and Silver Carriers S.A  Bda LR 37; (1997/98) 1 O.F.L.R. 145.
- Utilicorp United Inc. and Aquila Energy Resources Corp v Renfro and Bermuda Trust Company Ltd and Hickory Hill Corp.  Bda LR 79 – worldwide Mareva injunction – forum non conveniens – tracing claim – fraud – discovery – non-disclosure – indorsement of writ
- Walsh and Taal v Horizon Bank International Limited (in provisional liquidation)  Bda LR 42 – Mareva injunction – tracing claim – proprietary claim – constructive trust – appropriate forum – competent forum – depletion of assets
- Kingate Global Fund Ltd v. Bank of Bermuda et al  Bda LR 44 – failed subscribers in Madoff Feeder Fund – Mareva injunction – special purpose trust – tracing
What the team is known for Highly rated corporate group renowned for its proficiency in transactions related to insurance and reinsurance. Ably represents multinational investment funds, insurance corporations and clients in the financial services sector. Enjoys longstanding recognition for its