- Anti-Suit Injunction – whether Bermuda court had jurisdiction to restrain foreign legal proceedings – rules of the Supreme Court of Bermuda 1985, Order 11 Rule 1(1)(h),(j) – whether foreign proceedings vexatious or unconscionable – Bermuda – the External Companies (Jurisdiction in Actions) Act 1885 – captive insurance company incorporated in Bermuda – whether parent “doing business in Bermuda by agents or branches” International Risk Management Group Ltd & ors. v. Elwood Insurance Limited & ors.  Bda LR 48.
- Proprietary Injunction – whether material non-disclosure – whether discretion to continue injunction should be exercised – jurisdiction – Rules of the Supreme Court of Bermuda 1985, Order 11 Rule 1(1)(j) – whether good arguable case – Seaconsar v. Bank Markazi applied – pleading – generally endorsed writ of summons – whether writ disclosed cause of action – fraud – equitable tracing – Utilicorp United Inc. v. Renfro & others  Bda LR 79.
- Interlocutory injunction – Breach of Confidence – powers of Bermuda Monetary Authority – disclosure to foreign regulatory authority – right to confidentiality – Golden Accumulator Ltd and others v. Bermuda Monetary Authority  Bda LR 67
- Mandatory Interlocutory Injunction – enforcement of arbitration agreement – mandatory injunction compelling defendant to withdraw injunction granted in Russian proceedings – cross-undertaking in damages – OAO “CT-Mobile” v. IPOC International Growth Fund Limited  Bda LR 53
- James Henry Ting, et al v. Nicolas Timothy Cornforth Hill as liquidator of Akai Holding Limited and Kong Wah Holdings Limited  Bda LR 7 – damages for breach of settlement agreement and oral agreement – application for injunction restraining the defendants from pursuing any other claims against the Plaintiff. On appeal:  Bda LR 32 – liquidation of company – scheme of arrangement – examination – construction of settlement agreement – definition of “claim” – costs
What the team is known for Highly rated corporate group renowned for its proficiency in transactions related to insurance and reinsurance. Ably represents multinational investment funds, insurance corporations and clients in the financial services sector. Enjoys longstanding recognition for its