Compass Administration Services Limited (“CASL”) provides a full range of corporate administration services to Bermuda local and exempted companies and partnerships. In addition, CASL provides administration services to a wide range of sectors including investment funds, insurance and reinsurance companies, captives and segregated account (cell) companies, telecommunication, shipping and aircraft companies.
CASL’s experienced corporate administrators work alongside the corporate attorneys of its affiliated law firm, Attride-Stirling & Woloniecki (“ASW”), to provide efficient and quality service to its clients.
General Corporate Administration Services
CASL provides the following general corporate administration services:
- Formation services for local and exempted companies and exempted limited partnerships
- Convening and holding, as required, all meetings of the board of directors (and any committees thereof) and of members (shareholders), record minutes of such meetings and prepare and circulate written resolutions when required.
- Assist in the implementation of decisions made by directors and members.
- Effect share issuances, transfers and redemptions in accordance with the bye-laws and statutory requirements.
- Facilitate banking arrangements.
- Make applications to and file statutory documents with Bermuda regulatory authorities as may be necessary.
- Liaise with members, directors and other authorised representatives of the client company and with the client company’s bankers, accountants, auditors and other professional advisers as necessary.
- Custody and maintenance of the minute book and common seal.
- Maintain the share register and the register of directors and officers.
- Keep on file all accounts of the client company as provided by the client company’s accountant.
- Custody of all pertinent corporate documents.
- If required, acting as share registrar and transfer agent of the client company.
CASL also provides the following additional services for its clients:
- CASL also provides the following additional services for its clients:
- A Bermuda registered office.
- A Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary.
- Resident Directors, Alternate Directors and/or Resident Representative which may be provided on a case by case basis.
- Information on the advice of ASW with respect to changes in Bermuda law materially affecting the statutory obligations of the Company.
- Boardroom and other support facilities at CASL’s offices for the holding of meetings of the client company.
Insurance/Reinsurance Companies and Captives
In conjunction with a fund’s investment manager, registrar and transfer agent, CASL provides corporate administration services to investment funds. Examples of some of the services which CASL provides to investment funds in addition to those listed under general administration services are detailed below:
- Establishing offshore funds;
- Assisting with obtaining regulatory approvals and functionary permits as required by the Investment Fund Act 2006;
- Assisting with opening of prime brokerage, custodian and bank accounts;
- Ensuring that all necessary filings with regulatory bodies and stock exchanges as necessary are made on behalf of our funds on a timely manner;
- Coordinating administrative activities to include providing recommendations to investment managers, registrar and transfer agents, liaise with regulatory bodies and other service providers on behalf of our funds as necessary.
- Annual compliance and maintenance of statutory registers.
Christiane Kenny-Post, Consultant Corporate Administrator
Ashleigh Simons, Corporate Administrator
Camilla Hall, Consultant Corporate Administrator
Christine Whitestone, Corporate Administrator
Laetitia Hupman, Senior Corporate Administrator
Lisa O’Sullivan, Corporate Administrator